Several members of the ANTICORRP consortium will participate in a workshop on issues of gender and corruption, organised at the University of Gothenburg.
The aim of this workshop is to bring together internationally recognized scholars for a two-day conference that will lead to the publication of an edited volume.
The conference will be organized around the following themes:
1. Historic roots and conceptual conflicts: the role of gender and gender equality in research on corruption and quality of government
2. Gender and Corruption: the citizens perspective
3. Gender and Corruption: the electoral arena
4. Gender and Corruption: the bureaucracy
5. Unpacking causality in research on gender and corruption