Ten years after the accession of Bulgaria and Romania to the EU, the challenge of corruption continues to define the two countries` status within the Union. The Round Table will look at the dynamics and evolution of EU funding, provided to the two countries in pursue of greater anticorruption progress and good governance reforms. What […]
WP12Dissemination: translating research into evidence-based policy and informing stakeholders
This work package, led by the Hertie School of Governance, aims to ensure that the research activities and findings of the consortium enjoy maximum visibility, multimedia versatility, as well as use and engagement by a range of relevant audiences.
- To formulate a joint dissemination strategy for the project to be refined in the course of the project based on the feedback from target audiences.
- To provide a platform for the consortium that makes it easy to engage policy-makers, targeted practitioners and other stakeholders in research design, to profile, electronically disseminate and put to discussion results and publications.
- To use academic research findings for making feasible policy recommendations in line with the Action Plan Implementing the EU’s Stockholm Programme and to inform policy-making at the national and regional level.
- To fully harness multimedia and data visualisation tools to communicate the research findings in the most engaging ways.
- To convene a series of research-to-policy workshops for different target audiences to facilitate essential face-to-face communication and discussion of results and lay the foundations for policy impact and deeper policy to research dialogue in the future.
Alina Mungiu-PippidiHertie School of Governance, Germany (HERTIE)
› Personal Bio
Other Project Participants
- Transparency International, Germany (TI)
- The University of Nottingham, UK (UNOTT)
- Basel Institute on Governance, Switzerland (BIG)
- Center for the Study of Democracy, Bulgaria (CSD)
- Centre for Public Policy, Latvia (PROVIDUS)
- Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary (BCE)
- European University Institute, Italy (EUI)
- GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Germany (GIGA)
- Hacettepe University, Turkey (HAT)
- Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy, Greece (ELIAMEP)
- Kosovar Stability Initiative, Kosovo (IKS)
- Partnership for Social Development, Croatia (PSD)
- Romanian Academic Society, Romania (SAR)
- School of Communication and Media, Slovakia (SKAMBA)
- University College London, UK (UCL)
- University of Amsterdam, Netherlands (UNIAM)
- University of Bergamo, Italy (UNIBG)
- University of Perugia, Italy (UNIPG)
- The Quality of Government Institute, Sweden (QOG)